The USS.Kent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hide and seek

4 posters

Go down

Hide and seek Empty Hide and seek

Post  shaunwilliams 26/06/09, 01:38 pm

Ok people the Taskforce CO has allowed us to start simming aslong as we stay aboard the StarBase 72. I have come up with a storyline upon we need to seek out a Smuggler who is illegally taking goods out of the station and selling them illegally.
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

http://www.uss-kent.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty hide and seek

Post  shaunwilliams 26/06/09, 01:56 pm

'ON'

Cmd Williams: I can't wait to get the ship out of docks so we can get exploring again I really am itching for some excitment what about you chloe

(TAG CHLOE)

Cmd Williams: I mean sitting in a station waiting for the final preperations to be complete on the kent is taking a long time, even the rest of the crew are starting the get agitated

(TAG CHLOE)

Cmd Williams: I think we should go to the bar and all have a drink, it might give us all something to keep our minds off of the boredom

(NPC) Station CO: Commander can i have a minute (The station CO walks towards Shaun) I have a little assignment i need help with

Cmd Williams: Sure il be happy to help what seems to be the problem

(NPC) Station CO: Well recently we have had reports of illegal activity in the sector, Goods are being sold outside of stations area

Cmd Williams: I see, But how could i help with that, My ship is still having work done to it

(NPC) Station CO: Thats the thing Commander, The goods that are being sold are from this station so the person commiting the crime must visit this station frequently enough to aquire the commodities. Would you be up to the challenge

Cmd Williams: Absolutly, I would be honoured

(NPC) Station CO: Brilliant Here is data on all of the items taken out of the station (Hands shaun a data pad) Personally i cannot find a pattern to the goods being taken but mabey you could figure that out, Any more questions i will be in my office. Dont hesitate to contact me

Cmd Williams: will do, and thank you, Me and my crew will not stop until the cuprit is found and brought to you personally

(The station CO walks away from Shaun and Chloe approaches)

TAG CHLOE

Cmd Williams: We ask for some fun and we have got some now, tell the crew to maintain look out for a suspicious suspect within the station who is stealing commodities this should feed our hunger for excitement
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 26/06/09, 08:24 pm

'ON'

Cmd Williams: I can't wait to get the ship out of docks so we can get exploring again I really am itching for some excitment what about you chloe

Chloe: Yes i agree, The last time i had any fun was when we had a borg simulation on the holo-deck during our recent survey mission of a nebula... we need something to happen

Cmd Williams: I mean sitting in a station waiting for the final preperations to be complete on the kent is taking a long time, even the rest of the crew are starting the get agitated

Chloe: I am too, Its wearing me out pacing these corridors and my quarters are not like the ones on the kent i really am looking forward to my own bed

Cmd Williams: I think we should go to the bar and all have a drink, it might give us all something to keep our minds off of the boredom

(NPC) Station CO: Commander can i have a minute (The station CO walks towards Shaun) I have a little assignment i need help with

Cmd Williams: Sure il be happy to help what seems to be the problem

(NPC) Station CO: Well recently we have had reports of illegal activity in the sector, Goods are being sold outside of stations area

Cmd Williams: I see, But how could i help with that, My ship is still having work done to it

(NPC) Station CO: Thats the thing Commander, The goods that are being sold are from this station so the person commiting the crime must visit this station frequently enough to aquire the commodities. Would you be up to the challenge

Cmd Williams: Absolutly, I would be honoured

(NPC) Station CO: Brilliant Here is data on all of the items taken out of the station (Hands shaun a data pad) Personally i cannot find a pattern to the goods being taken but mabey you could figure that out, Any more questions i will be in my office. Dont hesitate to contact me

Cmd Williams: will do, and thank you, Me and my crew will not stop until the cuprit is found and brought to you personally

(The station CO walks away from Shaun and Chloe approaches)

Chloe: Williams what was that about, i hope its not going to interupt our drink!

Cmd Williams: We ask for some fun and we have got some now, tell the crew to maintain look out for a suspicious suspect within the station who is stealing commodities this should feed our hunger for excitement

"OFF"
Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'fel 26/06/09, 11:06 pm

Ta'fel: Commander where do you want me to search, i was thinking mabey i could scan all of exits to this place. It may take some time but I will take kevin with me as he works well with scanning equipment

TAG SHAUN

Ta'fel: Ok sir i will get straight to it

TAG SHAUN

The sooner we catch this thief the better it is for the station

TAG SHAUN

(Ta'fel turns to speak to Chloe)

Ta'fel: You look awkward whats wrong

TAG CHLOE

Ta'fel well i don't care what you have get sarah to check it out straight away. It is my role to support the crew and give them advice and this is a very important piece

TAG CHLOE

Ta'fel: OK brilliant
Ta'fel
Ta'fel

Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty Re: Hide and seek

Post  shaunwilliams 26/06/09, 11:21 pm

Ta'fel: Commander where do you want me to search, i was thinking mabey i could scan all of exits to this place. It may take some time but I will take kevin with me as he works well with scanning equipment

Cmd Williams: Thats fine Ta'fel, take all the equipment you need from the equipment cupboard near my quarters

Cmd Williams: good good, I have a funny feeling this crook is going to be a proffesional at evading us

Ta'fel The sooner we catch this thief the better it is for the station

Cmd Williams: Yes indeed it is, Plus this could keep us busy

TAG CHLOE

Ta'fel well i don't care what you have get sarah to check it out straight away. It is my role to support the crew and give them advice and this is a very important piece

TAG CHLOE

shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'fel 28/06/09, 02:47 pm

'OFF'

Sorry i added srah in that last bit of text rather than Chloe..... My fault.... im not very logical this evening
Ta'fel
Ta'fel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 01/07/09, 04:48 pm

Cmd Williams: Thats fine Ta'fel, take all the equipment you need from the equipment cupboard near my quarters

Cmd Williams: good good, I have a funny feeling this crook is going to be a proffesional at evading us

Ta'fel The sooner we catch this thief the better it is for the station

Cmd Williams: Yes indeed it is, Plus this could keep us busy

Cmd Chloe: I don't know i just feel a little bit quesy, mabey im just axious to get on the ship, its nothing to worry about im sure.

Cmd Chloe: Ok i will do, Il go see her now and get this check out of the way before i start working

Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 01/07/09, 04:51 pm

Cmd Chloe: Sarah could you give me a quick check over, i don't feel to good and Ta'fel would not let me work until i had consulted you first

(TAG SARAH)

Chloe: Well lets get this over and done with, i could do with some fun time and the only thing stopping me is this damn stomach pain

(TAG SARAH)

Chloe: ok thats fine

(TAG SARAH)
Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah green 01/07/09, 04:54 pm

Cmd Chloe: Sarah could you give me a quick check over, i don't feel to good and Ta'fel would not let me work until i had consulted you first

Sarah: She was right, You should always come to me when these problems crop up, we don't want you dropping to the deck in front of us dear

Chloe: Well lets get this over and done with, i could do with some fun time and the only thing stopping me is this damn stomach pain

Sarah: Hmmm just hold on this won't take a second

Chloe: ok thats fine

Sarah: Ok what other symptoms have you been suffering from

Last edited by Sarah green on 08/07/09, 01:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sarah green
Sarah green

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 01/07/09, 04:56 pm

Chloe: Just pains in the stomach and often feel slightly sick but nothing major why what seems to be the problem with me Doctor

(Tag Sarah)
Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah green 08/07/09, 01:57 pm

Sarah: Nothing major that we should get worried about, I think its fine to get back on with your duties

(TAG CHLOE)

Sarah: One last thing, What jobs shall i do in the search for the thief

(TAG CHLOE)
Sarah green
Sarah green

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 08/07/09, 02:02 pm

Sarah: Nothing major that we should get worried about, I think its fine to get back on with your duties

Chloe: OK, thanks doctor... you had me worried there

Sarah: One last thing, What jobs shall i do in the search for the thief

Chloe: Thats a good question, I think it would be best if you run DNA scans on different items which the culprit could have had contact with. I would start in the bar as that is where most thiefs would sit to meet other people.
Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunwilliams 08/07/09, 02:05 pm

(Down one of the corridors of the station)

Shaun: (Click comm Badge) Ta'fel do you have anything yet

(TAG TAFEL)

Shaun: I Believe i have found something of great importance, you should come check it out and bring the doctor along with you if you can

(TAG TAFEL)

Shaun: Shaun Out
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'fel 08/07/09, 02:08 pm

(Down one of the corridors of the station)

Shaun: (Click comm Badge) Ta'fel do you have anything yet

Ta'fel: No not yet commander, so far nothing that would catch my attention. Kevin has been scanning all the exits and he has not come up with anything of great importance, How about you?

Shaun: I Believe i have found something of great importance, you should come check it out and bring the doctor along with you if you can

Ta'fel: yes commander, i will bring kevin with me, i will be there in about 20 minutes

Shaun: Shaun Out
Ta'fel
Ta'fel

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunwilliams 12/07/09, 04:24 pm

(down the corridor Ta'fel arrives with Kevin)

Shaun: Ta'fel take a look at this substance in the container

<tag Ta'fel>

Shaun: Could you run tests on it for me as i need to know exactly where it came from

<tag Ta'fel>

Shaun: Im going to check out the bar for a bit as that could hold some answers
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunwilliams 12/07/09, 04:27 pm

(IN THE BAR)

Shaun approaches the bar tender

Shaun: Could i have a chilled drink please

Bar tender: Of course sir what would you like that chilled drink to be

Shaun: Anything really, im here on official buisness

Bar tender: ah i see commander, say no more... i'l get you a light beer

Shaun: Thanks

(Shaun sips the drink and observes the bar...)
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'fel 12/07/09, 04:30 pm

(down the corridor Ta'fel arrives with Kevin)

Shaun: Ta'fel take a look at this substance in the contain

Ta'fel: This is very interesting, This is very rare if im correct

Shaun: Could you run tests on it for me as i need to know exactly where it came from

Ta'fel: Of course commander i will get on to it now

Shaun: Im going to check out the bar for a bit as that could hold some answers

Ta'fel: Aye sir, i will keep you informed on any thing new
Ta'fel
Ta'fel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 12/07/09, 04:33 pm

(Chloe enters the bar to see Shaun sitting with a cold beer)

Chloe: I should have known you would be looking for evidence in here

<TAG SHAUN>

Chloe: You have an excuse for everything, How is everything going anyway sir

<TAG SHAUN>

Chloe: At least some people have got good news, Ive been searching jefferies tubes and all i can find is dust and spiders

<TAG SHAUN>
Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunwilliams 12/07/09, 04:44 pm

(Chloe enters the bar to see Shaun sitting with a cold beer)

Chloe: I should have known you would be looking for evidence in here

Shaun: I have decided the place a smuggler would go is to the nearest social place available and that would be here, i assure you its completly proffesional me being here

Chloe: You have an excuse for everything, How is everything going anyway sir

Shaun: Well i found some rare substance that Ta'fel and kevin are checking over now and it seems like we might be getting somewhere

Chloe: At least some people have got good news, Ive been searching jefferies tubes and all i can find is dust and spiders

Shaun: (Shaun chuckles) Rather you than me, I can't stand confined spaces, Here let me cheer you up and let me get you a drink
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmd Chloe 16/07/09, 03:04 pm

Chloe: Il just have a soft drink then, nothing heavy as im not in the mood

(as Shaun orders a drink a fight breaks out over the other side of the bar)

TAG SHAUN

Chloe: Do you think this could be to do with our smuggler

TAG SHAUN

Chloe: We should investigate without getting too involved in the conflict, Could you imagine what starfleet would say about that

TAG SHAUN
Cmd Chloe
Cmd Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunwilliams 18/07/09, 07:58 am

Chloe: Il just have a soft drink then, nothing heavy as im not in the mood

(as Shaun orders a drink a fight breaks out over the other side of the bar)

Shaun: Seems like a small disagreement

Chloe: Do you think this could be to do with our smuggler

Shaun: Im not sure, could well be

Chloe: We should investigate without getting too involved in the conflict, Could you imagine what starfleet would say about that

Shaun: nice idea, seeing as there are two of them il take the biggest one and you take the second, we will contact the Station commanding officer and set them up for interegation
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunwilliams 26/07/09, 08:26 am

As the two fighting people are seperated Shaun contacts the Station CO

OFF...

The next part of the mission will start soon people so get your thinking head on as we are going to get ready for a trip off of the station
shaunwilliams
shaunwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum